Marketing and Comms Coordinator
Location: Madrid, Spain
BluSpecs is a digital transformation consultancy working with both public and private sector clients, helping them to remain relevant and thrive in a digital-first era. At the intersection between tech, skills and market, we support digital transformation, from strategy to tech adoption. We have built up our practice around the uptake and development of digital technologies, including the Internet of Things, AI and Data, and how they can be used to support sustainable and inclusive business outcomes. Our core team of committed and talented professionals help corporate leaders and policymakers across Europe, the UK and more globally to understand what technologies are on the horizon and how they are relevant to their operations and stakeholders.
Our practice is structured around three areas of expertise:
- CHARTING |Strategy & Ecosystems
- LEVERS FOR GROWTH | Technology Policy, Skills & SMEs
- RESILIENCE | Sustainable Industry & Data
As a Communications and Marketing Coordinator at BluSpecs, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our company’s image and voice. You will be responsible for developing and implementing effective communication and marketing strategies that align with our company’s mission and values.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing and communication strategies that enhance our brand visibility and market presence.
- Coordinate and manage all communication channels, including social media, newsletters, press releases, and company website.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop creative campaigns and promotional materials.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Organize and manage events, conferences, and webinars.
- Develop and maintain relationships with media and stakeholders.
- Ensure all communications and marketing material aligns with brand standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in digital marketing and social media strategy.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
What we offer
1| Intellectually stimulating work with great clients and colleagues from across the globe
2| Days are long-ish (we don’t clock-watch- we are more interested in results) but Friday afternoons are free to start the weekend early
3| Opportunity to travel
4| Lunch & learn on topics work and non-work related
5| Book allowance, for reading on the beach or skilling up
6| Join the company pitch to select the charity for our annual donation
We value and work with truly diverse teams from different backgrounds and areas of expertise. We provide access to a borderless ecosystem and offer a dynamic environment working with new partners and networks to meet the demands our clients and our projects require growing our own knowledge and capacities.
Join BluSpecs and become part of a dynamic team dedicated to shaping the future of digital transformation, contributing to sustainable and inclusive business practices, and driving impactful changes in the tech landscape. Apply now to embark on an exciting journey of innovation and growth.
If you think your profile fits and would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with a cover letter with:
- Why you believe you are fit for this role.
- Why you want to join BluSpecs.
- Examples of things you have written
- Your availability.