Location: Madrid, Spain
BluSpecs is a digital transformation consultancy working with both public and private sector clients, helping them to remain relevant and thrive in a digital-first era. At the intersection between tech, skills and market, we support digital transformation, from strategy to tech adoption. We have built up our practice around the uptake and development of digital technologies, including the Internet of Things, AI and Data, and how they can be used to support sustainable and inclusive business outcomes. Our core team of committed and talented professionals help corporate leaders and policymakers across Europe and the UK understand what technologies are on the horizon and how they are relevant to their operations and stakeholders.
Our practice is structured around three areas of expertise:
- CHARTING |Strategy & Ecosystems
- LEVERS FOR GROWTH | Technology Policy, Skills & SMEs
- RESILIENCE | Sustainable Industry & Data
As an Analyst at BluSpecs, you will be responsible for the following: As an Analyst at BluSpecs, you will be responsible for the following:
- Contributing to the delivery of leading European strategies relating to advanced technologies under the guidance of a Senior Consultant.
- Managing stakeholders by coordinating task groups, expert panels, and networks related to tech development, SME/startup engagement, and skills.
- Engaging with key industry players to align novel technologies with specific business challenges.
- Conducting data collection and analysis related to markets and skills.
- Providing valuable contributions to reports summarising key results and background, presented with attractive data visualization.
- Participating in key industrial associations, alliances, and established partnerships.
- Using digital marketing and communication tools to enhance our market visibility.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum completion of a degree in a relevant subject area.
- Demonstrated interest in key digital ecosystems and a genuine appreciation for state-of-the-art digital technologies, including contextual IoT, cybersecurity, open-source, and AI applications.
- Skills in identifying structures and applying methodologies for capturing and managing knowledge.
- Logical capacity for assessing and defining the value derived from technology application within specific contexts, with clear communication of this value.
- Proficiency in data analysis and the development of charts, infographics, presentations, and other such materials.
- Understanding of market competitiveness, innovative business models, etc.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new forms of working and effectively use relevant tools.
- Technical skills, including programming and cloud computing, are considered a bonus but not mandatory.
In addition to the qualifications, we are looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Quality-conscious and attentive to detail, understanding that how facts are presented affects their comprehension.
- Accountable for assigned tasks, achieving them in a guided but autonomous manner.
- Conscious of aesthetics and design, ensuring presentations and materials are visually appealing.
- Effective at managing multiple priorities and tasks.
- Open to new challenges and persistent in achieving outcomes, not merely outputs.
- A good communicator across various audiences.
- A team player, willing to collaborate and help others.
- Passionate about the digital economy and the creation of inclusive digital ecosystems.
What we offer
1| Intellectually stimulating work with great clients and colleagues from across the globe
2| Days are long-ish (we don’t clock-watch- we are more interested in results) but Friday afternoons are free to start the weekend early
3| Opportunity to travel
4| Lunch & learn on topics work and non-work related
5| Book allowance, for reading on the beach or skilling up
6| Join the company pitch to select the charity for our annual donation
We are committed to ensuring that our team works in a collaborative work environment that supports their personal and professional development. We will enable and actively support you in defining your own path and reach new goals with the capacity to work on exciting initiatives and propose new opportunities.
We value and work with truly diverse teams from different backgrounds and areas of expertise. We provide access to a borderless ecosystem and offer a dynamic environment working with new partners and networks to meet the demands our clients and our projects require growing our own knowledge and capacities.
Join BluSpecs and become part of a dynamic team dedicated to shaping the future of digital transformation, contributing to sustainable and inclusive business practices, and driving impactful changes in the tech landscape. Apply now to embark on an exciting journey of innovation and growth.
If you think your profile fits and would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter with:
- Why you believe you are fit for this role.
- Why you want to join BluSpecs.
- Your availability.